What we are doing due to COVID19
The health and safety of our salon customers, fur babies and our employees is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we wanted to share some of the actions Candelore’ s Barking Beauties is taking to help protect our customers, fur babies and our employees. As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
• Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in all our salons.
• Based on the guidance we’ve received and the actions we’ve taken, our salons remain open for business. And in our salons, we’re doing all we can to make sure our customers and employees feel safe, comfortable and welcome. All of us at Candelore’s Barking Beauties understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers and employees as our highest priority.
• Our Groomers are taking extra precautionary steps to make every effort to ensure the health and safety of your pet
• Our Salons are cleaned daily with disinfectants with a heavier disinfectant being used on a weekly basis
• When handling and caring for your pets, effective hygiene measures have been implemented. This includes hand washing before and after handling of each pet.